On November 25,2016, the Walton Arts Center will reopen its doors to the public and kick off a brand new season of art and performance. Through the changes, the venue will continue its mission to bring great performing artists and entertainers from around the world to Northwest Arkansas, connecting and engaging people through inspiring arts experiences.
Tickets and create your own package deals are now on sale by package or single ticket. Patrons who like more flexibility with the shows they choose in a package can select shows they would like to see from any series—including Broadway—and receive the added benefit of securing their tickets before the general public.
Create Your Own subscription benefits include:
* Early access to the 2016-17 season before single tickets go on sale to the general public.
* Early access to new shows added throughout the year.
* Discounts on most shows, including Broadway.
The more you buy, the more you save.**
* 3 show package – $2 off each ticket
* 5 show package – $3 off each ticket
* 7 show package – $5 off each ticket
Order online at www.waltonartscenter.org or call the Box Office at 479.443.5600. **All shows must be purchased in one transaction. Not all shows are eligible for discount.
2016-17 WALTON ARTS CENTER SEASON BY SERIES
Procter & Gamble Broadway Series
Kimberly-Clark Family Fun Series
· The Hip Hop Nutcracker Dec. 22, 2016
To learn more about Walton Arts Center, visit www.waltonartscenter.org
Walton Arts Center I Walmart AMP
Box Office at 479.443.5600